Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Olelo Letter Draft

Dear Olelo,

My name is Revelyn Cabaya.  I am a student at Hawaii Pacific University and taking a course called Software As A Service (Saas).

I am emailing to you to see if you would consider a proposal from me to do your website fill-able forms of which your organization can benefit from.  I am confident that this project is do able and it would help me solidify what I learned in school.  It would be my pleasure to help a non-profit organization that helps our community.  If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me by email, rcabaya1@my.hpu.edu or call me at (808)341-5211.

Sincerely,

Revelyn

1 comment:

  1. Great work, although I'd recommend making it clear that you don't necessarily have to implement the system for your class, and also make it clear that you might not be able to deliver exactly what you want, and that the key thing that you can provide is some support thinking through the challenges facing the organization.

    ReplyDelete