Sunday, May 11, 2014

Final Blog Presentation

Olelo Forms Video

Final Powerpoint Slides

I can't believe I made it this far.  The semester is drawing to a close.  Next week is graduation and I would like to congratulate all those who are graduating.

Pair programming for this class was very helpful and cut the work time in half.  I was able to learn and understand when talking to my peers even more.  Google hangout was first for me as well as Ruby, code academy, github, pivotal tracker, and heroku.  At first it was overwhelming to learn all this new applications but in the end the were worthwhile learning.

Working with Olelo this past semester was a blast.  They were very kind and easy to talk to.  Communication is very important when working with a client with specific needs because you want them happy.  Changes are inevitable when doing projects but as long as the communication is there, it will work out.

Other than that, have a great summer everyone and keep up the good work!  Thanks professor Sam for keeping me on track and making it an enjoyable learning environment, as always.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment